I thought that this was going to be our first year without a "first" day of school....then I remembered that Mr. C was starting school! Mr. C goes to his new preschool 3 days a week. He is learning a lot, and we could not be happier. He has two wonderful teachers, and he is happy as a clam! He receives speech services 2 days a week while he is there. We are hoping that this will help him get ready for kindergarten next year....time will only tell. I still can not get over how old he is getting! Where has time gone?? My baby is all grown up!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
First Day of School!
I thought that this was going to be our first year without a "first" day of school....then I remembered that Mr. C was starting school! Mr. C goes to his new preschool 3 days a week. He is learning a lot, and we could not be happier. He has two wonderful teachers, and he is happy as a clam! He receives speech services 2 days a week while he is there. We are hoping that this will help him get ready for kindergarten next year....time will only tell. I still can not get over how old he is getting! Where has time gone?? My baby is all grown up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HE is getting so big!!! I would LOVE to be Mr. C's teacher...he always says funny stuff. I am so happy that he enjoys school!
Post a Comment